Sutton Quebec is the perfect place for a summer Getaway. A welcoming village that blends culture, nature and good food in a laid back style all of its own. Come with a particular activity in mind or get inspired once you arrive, either way you are sure to feel at home and probably make some new friends along the way. Here are just some of the things you can do:
- Hike on our 52 kms. of trails,
- Enjoy one of Sutton’s micro brewed beer in one of the 2 microbreweries in town,
- go canoeing or kayaking, enjoy a day at the spa,
- play golf or tennis,
- indulge in some fresh baked goods or Quebec cheese found on the village stores,
- tour a vineyard,
- take in an indie movie or a live performance,
- go horseback riding,
- take a self guided tour and visit the museum or one of the art galleries. Sutton has over 100 artists and crafts people,
- cycle routes ranging from 22 kms. to a whopping 95 km. cross border ride,
- or do nothing at all and just enjoy the country.
There is just so much to do in Sutton this summer, and just relaxing is definitely included, that we had to add a Free 3rd night so you could take it all in. Book a 2 night stay between May 1st and October 10th, 2016 in our of our 4 featured units and the 3rd night is on us. All for as little as 275$ for a 3 night stay.
Ready to book your Getaway right away? Call us at 800 538-6075.
We are giving away 4 free Sutton Getaway 3 night packages this summer. To enter visit our Facebook page Location Chalets Sutton.
In future blogs I will help you get to know Sutton better, making your Getaway even more enjoyable. You can find them here. Thanks for reading.
Submit your review